Thursday, May 22, 2008

Welcome to Baby Eli and Big Announcement!




Hello everyone! I'm writing to say a huge WELCOME TO THE WORLD, to my newest family member, Baby Eli! Elijah James Shoemake was born Monday, May 19. He weighed 9 lbs 2 ounces and was 21 inches long. He's adorable! I put two pictures, one of him just born and one of me just born so you can see the resemblance! I am on the right and he is on the left.

Congrats Cal and Brandi, we are so excited for you!

I had my 9 month appointment this week. I am 21 lbs 4 ounces, and almost 30 inches long! I am in the 90th percentile for my height, and 70th for my weight!


Also, guess what? I AM GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER. That's right, around December 21st we'll have a new baby in the family. My mommy and daddy are so excited (even though mommy is constantly feeling nauseated)!

Love you all,

Josiah

2 comments:

Gideon said...

Josiah I am so excited for you becoming a big brother. Mommy told me I still have to wait for a little bit. You'll be able to tell me what it is like.:) I can't wait to get together to play soon.

The Mayer Family said...

Hello Josiah! Tell your mommy and daddy I said "hello". You are gettting so big, I think my son is following in your footsteps. He is weighing in in the 80 percentile and 90 percentile for height. He is 3 months old now and loves watching his sister play. You will have someone watching you alot too! Hope you have a great summer.