First, a MAJOR announcement.... (drum roll please)....
Josiah has slept to 6:45 for two days straight! (For all of you who thought we'd be announcing another pregnancy right now, please go repent for that foolishness!)
That's right, my 19 month old has given us two days of bliss - no 4:30/5:00 am wakening for this big boy! Watching the sunrise? No way, he'd rather be sleeping! So, it may be a total fluke, but I'm eating up those extra two hours of sleep...although I didn't realize until today how much I typically get done around the house in those two hours, ha ha. Oh well, an extra load of laundry and some dishes can wait, right? I feel like a new woman with all that sleep (well, that and an extra cup of coffee).
And another announcement from the Miller house - Silas rolled over Sunday, March 22nd! He was laying on his tummy and rolled right over to his back, three times in a row. He did it again twice last night! I cannot believe he will be 4 months old in just a couple of weeks. I will never understand how pregnancy time seems to drag on, and then it seems that the weeks and months just fly by. My babies are growing into little boys every day!
Josiah has recently discovered his nose and belly button. He also loves to take baths with SiSi and help me bathe him. Silas is laughing constantly and cooing a lot too. He's actually quite the talker, which was shocking considering he's been a quiet baby up until this point! Love love love him!
For our college pals, Jeremy recently taught Josiah the RAPTOR! Yes, the nightmarish creature has been passed from one generation to another. I hope to post a video (when Jeremy finishes his school, he's planning to help me with that bit of technology).
Yesterday, Josiah totally fought his afternoon nap, and at first I was getting quite frustrated...I love that quiet time! Ha ha. Then I thought, what are the cute things that he does that bring me such joy? And then I just started counting the little things each boy does that I LOVE!
1. I love how Josiah dances to the Wiggles with his head cocked to one side and his little legs going 100 miles an hour!
2. I love how Silas squeals when we kiss his neck!
3. I love that Josiah likes to mimic Papa, his Dad, and Uncle A.
4. I love that Silas is a snuggler, and likes to sleep with his head resting on my chest after nursing.
There are just so many things.
What things do you love about your kids? I'd love to hear them!
And, to wrap things up, a song quote from the Wiggles...
"You make me feel like dancing!!!"
(It's Josiah's favorite song these days, and its how I feel about my boys!)
Love,
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment