Sunday, June 20, 2010

Snakes, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails

...that's what little boys are made of (and their Daddy's too!) I'm just beyond blessed to be married to an amazing husband, who also happens to be an amazing Dad, and who also happens to be just an all around good guy! As I'm typing this, my man is leading communion for the wonderful workers of our church participating in Royal Family Kids Camp! I'm so honored to be a part of a congregation that is more outward than inward focused! The boys are sleeping and I need to do a little (more) laundry before going to bed, but I wanted to recap this great day!


The boys got Jeremy a really cute "DAD" clock! (Picture Above) and I got him tickets to see the nationals and braves play! Yay! Note to anyone who shops online - always google discount codes - I got home plate tickets for half off!!!

Church was wonderful today. The elementary kids worshipped like never before, and my boys stayed in all of their classes without one single tear! This is the first time in 5 months that that has happened!

Josiah told me he learned in class today that "Jesus took baby Moses away from his mother," and Silas slept for over an hour in the nursery! I'm not sure exactly what's going on in our kids ministry, but oh well! LOL!!!

This afternoon we went to lunch at a BBQ restaurant (by the way, I'm almost 29 years old and still can't spell the word restaurant without spell check!!) Lunch was great! I'm on day 4 of The Belly Fat Cure (www.jorgecruise.com) and not sure if I'm doing it exactly right, but think I'm a little more energized without so many peaks and valleys in energy level.

Every good and perfect gift comes from above, so I'll close with pictures of my favorite good and perfect gifts!

G'night all!

- Jenn

4 comments:

Grammy said...

Jenn, I figured it out! Aren't you proud of me? lol I love the blog and the pictures are great! Miss you all so much! Debbie

The Millers said...

Yay Debbie! We sure did miss you guys yesterday! So sorry we woke you up calling so early! Jerm had a great father's day! He's such a great dad, and we hope Rocky did too! By the way, I love the name Grammy!!! xoxo Jenn

Unknown said...

So happy to catch up with the blog again Jenn. It is wonderful. The picture of Jeremy and boys is amazing. I love it. I especially love those boys!

The Millers said...

Yay! School's out for summer, welcome back to the world Mommy! I love you and thanks for the comments on the blog! I'd love for you to restart your conversations blog sometime (ya know when you're not running the church, keeping the boys, taking care of dogs, or cooking our meals...lol!) xoxo