Our blog has been silent over the last week because we've dealt with a huge loss in our family. Andrea and Aaron experienced the loss of miscarriage and our hearts have been in a state of grief. However, I must say that I've never been more proud of them than I have been in the past week. They have held on to Jesus with such sincerity and faith, that even in tragedy, God was honored. Please remember them in your prayers. They are a special special couple and we believe that God can redeem even these horrible situations.
The boys have continued to amaze us daily! Silas has gone from baby to full fledged toddler this week as he continually repeats everything we say. His new favorite phrase is "I don't know." Which, ironically tends to come out of his mouth whenever we ask him where he put Josiah's toys. Too cute!
Our garden continues to grow and we've had such success with it! Love having it, and the boys adore picking the veggies from it!
We recently traveled to the Skyline Drive and had a wonderful time with a cook out and even seeing a black bear cub, along with several dear (or "moose" as the boys call them)!
On a final note, Jeremy is in to silly bands. Please pray for me - I feel like I have 3 kids in the house!!!
1 comment:
Great pics of the boys!! They are growing up so fast! Hope you're well. Love ya.
Post a Comment