Hello everyone! 28 weeks down, at most 12 more to go. Can you believe it? I have had such a busy week this week. I went to Cleveland to see my Auntie Ange graduate from college. She was so beautiful at the graduation and I am so proud of her! I also got to see my extended family members, including my cousin Jonas! We're going to be big buddys as he is only going to be 5 months older than me! Mommy also got to see the fabric samples for my room. Her Aunt Donna is amazing at chosing colors. Mommy and Daddy both keep telling me that the room is going to be great! I can't wait!
Daddy went to Florida, where he attended my Aunt Hollie's graduation. My aunts are so smart! He also had a surprise baby shower from his Florida family. That was so exciting!
At 28 weeks, all my organs are formed, so for the next couple of months my only job is to grow bigger. Right now I am about 14 inches long and weigh around 3 pounds. I'm going to be such a big boy. If you see my mommy, ask to feel me kick...I'm pretty active and love for people to know it!
Thank you all for keeping up with my little life!
Love,
Josiah (jenn and jeremy too)
2 comments:
Keeping up with your little life is nothing short of an obsession. I love to rub your mother's belly and talk to you. Yesterday when I talked to you about the "pool" you kicked and got so excited. I think you are going to love the pool. I love you so very much Josiah.
We all sure had a goodtime in Florida seeing your Daddy this past weekend! But we missed you and Mommy so much!
Your Aunt Hollie was so happy to graduate, now on to bigger and better things!
We all can't wait till you're here, Josiah! We hope to see you all soon! Love you very much, Grammy
Post a Comment