Tuesday, May 29, 2007

31 weeks - WHEW!

Hey everyone! I just got back from a very busy weekend! My Mommy and Daddy took me to Mobile Alabama to see Mallorie graduate! She looked so beautiful and I am so proud of her. She is a lot like my Auntie Ange, because they both love to take care of me already!

Then, we all went to Destin FL for Derek and Amber's wedding! It was so much fun, Amber looked great, and Derek was so handsome. I saw my other cousins, Cal and Brandy and they are getting so excited about their upcoming wedding! I am excited too.

Andrea, Mallorie, Mommy and Daddy were all in the wedding too and everyone looked so great in their formal wear on the beach! I will try to post pictures when I get them.

Mommy had a lot of fun dancing at the reception. She was all over the dance floor, I love it when she's having fun!

I had a check up today. Mommy is measuring great. She has gained about 15 pounds so far, and I only have at most 9 weeks left in her tummy. She's hoping I'm here in 7 or 8 weeks though because she just cannot wait to meet me. My Daddy told me today that he is very proud of me for growing so strong and big. I love to make him proud. He is a very special person.

I love you all and cannot wait until I get to meet each of you! My next appointment is in 2 weeks...they are coming so fast now!

Love,
Josiah (Jeremy and Jenn too)

2 comments:

darrell said...

Grandpa said...
Hey little buddy! I am glad your check up went well. I can tell you are growing. It is amazing and strange...when you grow your mom seems to grow also! Go figure!
I cannot wait til you get here. It seems at times that it is taking forever. Maybe we can work on getting this 9 month thing reduced to 5 or 6 months in the future. I think everyone would appreciate the change. I will see what I can do about that.Anyway, hang in there and keep growing. I will see you soon. I love you and your mommy and daddy.

May 30, 2007 7:28 AM

Unknown said...

Josiah, I wish you could see how beautiful your Mommy is. She takes such good care of herself and of you. And, she takes good care of your Daddy too! We are counting the days until you arrive. We can't wait to hold you. Your Daddy says that since your Mommy has held you for the first nine months he will hold you the next nine months. Gran is wondering if and when she will get to hold you. Your Grandpa and I pray for you everyday that you will continue to grow bigger! We love you more than you could ever imagine.
===GRAN