Hi everyone! I am sorry it took me two weeks to post a new update! I'm such a busy busy boy! Mommy and Daddy are doing great. They've been working up a storm these past two weeks. Daddy spent one week at school and Mommy and I hung out that whole week. Don't tell Daddy, but Mommy let me snuggle in the bed with her every night! If she keeps it up, I might just be spoiled (ha! like I'm not spoiled already...). With my parents both super busy, its been hard for me to update.
I am growing everyday! I have my dr's appointmet on Monday October 29th! That day I'll get my official weight and height, but Mommy weighed me the other day with my clothes on and guess how much????? 15 lbs! I am a big big boy. Mommy cried because she couldn't believe that I've almost doubled my birth weight.
My grandparents from Florida are flying in this weekend! Guess why? I'm being dedicated this Sunday at church! Mommy and Daddy can hardly wait. They keep telling me that it is such a special day in my life. They have always told me I am a miracle, and they say this Sunday is a way that they will say thank you to God for my little life! I hope many of you reading this blog will be there.
I will get Mommy to update pictures later today! She has some great ones of me doing my tummy time and sitting in my bumbo chair.
Love you all!
Josiah
No comments:
Post a Comment