Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Busy Week

Hi everyone! I am 12 weeks old (actually I'm 12 weeks 4 days old to be exact!). I have had a very busy weekend. On Friday my grandparents from Florida came to town. I love them! My Papa Miller is great at bouncing me to sleep, and my Nana Miller is having fun keeping me during the day :)
My dedication dinner was a hoot! You'll see pics of us all in the most recent album. My dedication ceremony at church was so special! I was wide awake through the whole thing and was a very good boy. My Grandpa Waller did the service and spoke about the meaning of my name, and my Gran Waller prayed over me. It was so special. My mommy, daddy, and Auntie Ange were beaming with pride. And, my Florida grandparents were there too! The Lee Singers were at church that day and surprised me by singing Jesus Loves Me as part of my dedication. It was so special.
On Sunday night, we celebrated Mommy's birthday by taking her out to eat!
On Monday we carved pumpkins (pictures are in the album) and I dressed like a chicken for trick or treating!
I love you all and will update next week! I will be 3 months old on Saturday!

Oh and one more thing, I laughed for real for the first time to day, a nice deep little belly laugh!

Josiah

2 comments:

Tracy said...

awwww what a sweet and beautiful baby , he is adorable!!!! I HOPE you do not mind my commenting Jenn Take care and Happy Thanksgiving to you! and you beautiful family! Love Tracy G.

The Millers said...

Tracy,
I'm so glad you did! Have a great evening!
Jenn