Saturday, November 24, 2007

Busy boy, 16 weeks, Thanksgiving, etc etc

Hi everyone. This is Jenn! I am so very sorry for not updating the blog more frequently the past few weeks. In the beginning it was easy to update during our many night time feedings, but as those decrease in number (wishful thinking), it is getting more difficult to keep up with it! I'm going to try to do better as I know that many of you check this regularly! Hopefully we'll be back to weekly posting now!
Ok, on to better things! Josiah is so big! We weighed him earlier this week and he's tipping the scales at around 16 1/2 pounds! Unbelievable, right? He is above the 95% for his weight and height, and get this, I had to pull out his 6 - 9 month clothes today because his 3 - 6 month pants are too short and also a little snug around the waste. My baby boy is not even 4 months old and already is in 6 - 9 month clothing. I'm amazed at the fact that this big boy has mine and Jeremy's DNA!
Our first Thanksgiving was so fun with Josiah swinging at the dinner table while we ate. We enjoyed TONS of food, and celebrated at my mothers with Dad, Mom, Ange, Jerm, Josiah, and me! I actually made the turkey this year, and it was great. We have so much to be thankful for.
Then, Friday we went shopping for Christmas presents. We had a blast, and Josiah was a little darling the whole day. He is laughing, rolling over, playing hard, and trying so hard to talk and sing now. He is just growing like a little weed.
Our only setback is that sleep hasn't been going so well lately. He seems to be back to the tummy problems again. I've started giving him his gas medicine, and I'm praying that we'll get some sleep tonight! He needs it, and so do Jeremy and I!
I will post some pictures this evening of us on Thanksgiving once Jeremy is finished with his computer. Love you all and hope your holiday was great!
Oh, one more thing, Josiah got his Santa pictures taken, and he did so good. I'll try to scan them in sometime tomorrow!


Jenn

Ok, couldn't get the pics to appear, here's a link:

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l295/jennifermiller3/Thanksgiving%20and%20such/

No comments: