Hi everyone! Some great things happened this week. My mommy and daddy decided to go ahead and let me try some baby cereal mixed with milk. I LOVED IT! I even tried to feed myself the cereal with the spoon. You'll see some great pictures below. I also tried out a high chair at a restaurant for the first time, sucked on some ice to help with teething (in a mesh feeder), and drank some water out of a sippy cup! Don't believe me? The pictures below will prove it!
I'm becoming such a big boy, not too much longer and I'll be crawling.
Love you all,
Josiah
2 comments:
I love your blog because I feel like I know what is going on. The pictures are wonderful and he looked happy to be eating ceral, although, there were some pictures he looked very concerned. He is sooooo cute! I can't wait to see him grow up!
Josiah...you are getting so big SO fast! You had a busy christmas just like us, so sorry we missed seeing you while you were in Florida. I'm not surprised spaghetti sauce was one of the first things you have in front of you of course along with Cheerios. Anyways, I think you will love spaghetti just like your mommy. We love you and hope the best for you this coming year. Andy, Kristen, Abby, & soon coming Zachary.
Post a Comment