That's right! Today we found out that Josiah's little sibling, due in December, will be a little brother, Silas Lee Miller. We are thrilled! Silas is measuring perfectly, and is "a very active baby" per our doctor! He would not be still for the ultrasound today. As soon as I get those pictures scanned, I will post. He is gorgeous!
We are just so amazed that we will have the opprotunity to raise these two little boys together! Can you imagine how great of friends they will be? And, how much trouble they will get into together?
Josiah is doing great! He is growing everyday. He is a pro at walking, sleeping through the night, and discovering everything. His favorite thing to do right now is to "fix" things. He turns every toy upside down to figure out how it works! His favorite thing to eat is cheese! He also still loves his sippy cup. But I'm so proud that he is completely done with bottles at this point.
His birthday is less than 2 weeks away, on August 4th. The year has flown by!
I'm posting some pictures of July 4th, the Zoo, and Skyline drive. He loved all these field trips. The zoo was his favorite, and he practically hyperventilated when he saw the monkeys! He was so excited (and he said they reminded him of grandpa)!
We love you and thank you for keeping up with us! Hopefully the pictures turn out!
And I promise some belly pics soon, my camera is missing so we're trying to get caught up!
Love,
Jeremy, Jenn, and Josiah (Silas too!)
2 comments:
Yeah!!!!!!! We can't wait for Silas!!!!
Congratulations to the growing Miller family. I know for sure that raising two sons is truly a blessing!!! (NANA PET)
Post a Comment