Sunday, July 27, 2008

Belly Picture!

Hey all! I have had some requests for a belly picture. So, without further delay, here is me tonight at 19 weeks 1 day! I'm about the size I was with Josiah at 24 weeks, ha ha! My abdominal muscles are saying "please give us a break from pregnancy!" But I totally love the feeling of being pregnant...Silas is moving a lot and Jeremy has felt him move already too. It is just as magical this time around. Praise the Lord. We are so thankful for this little one!



Also, this weekend Ange and I went to Tysons to stay the night. We each had a massage and just relaxed. Josiah rode up with us and checked out our nice hotel room. Here's two pictures of him on the comfy bed (they are too cute to resist):





Hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Shoemakes said...

Your belly is so cute and tiny!!!!