Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Fall!

Hi everyone! First, thank you for the prayers for Gail's twins. The last update I received was today, and Isaac has a PDA (a small hole in his heart that typically closes at 37 weeks gestation) that won't close with medication. He needs our prayers. If it doesn't close over night, he will likely need surgery tomorrow which means he will be transferred to a different hospital, which in itself has risks, plus the boys would be separated. So please pray for his complete healing!

Next, I did get my hair done. Its definitely darker. Here's my 27 week pregnancy picture so you can see the belly and the hair!


Josiah and I recently went to Harpers Ferry with our friends Emily and Gracie. Here's a pic of me and him by the river! We had so much fun.


And here's him playing on the rocks:


His new favorite game is hide and seek, and he loves our storage closet (pay no attention to the mess!)



In other news, the pregnancy is going well. My iron is low, but I passed the glucose test no problems so at least that is a huge relief! I have an appointment in two weeks, then it is time for every two week appointments from here on out!

Jeremy has started his chaplaincy program, and so he is really really busy, but is doing so well! I cannot believe the boundless energy he has!

We love and appreciate your prayers and comments!

4 comments:

brutha_bran said...

The pics are great Jen! Glad to hear your preggo is going well too!
It's strange to see you with dark hair.. It looks good, but I'm used to seeing you as a blonde..

The Millers said...

Thanks Brandon! I hope you and Shelley make it up here soon!

brutha_bran said...

I was up there the weekend of the 12th for my 10-year high school reunion... Sorry I wasn't able to get with you guys.. I was busy with reunion stuff and catching up with family..

The Shoemakes said...

you are about the cutest pregnant person ever!!!!! I love your hair : ) and Josiah is amazing! He is so adorable and grown up! We miss you guys and hope to see ya'll soon! I will be praying for the twins!