Josiah continues to grow and grow and grow. He is so sweet and such a great little kid. He now has a total of 8 teeth that can be seen, but two more up top and two more on the bottom are starting to poke through as well! He is constantly in to everything. He loves climbing on chairs and trying to reach anything forbidden, and also loves trying to say new words. Currently his new word is "baby" and he says it pretty consistently. He also has developed a love for brushing his teeth and for reading books! Hopefully this will last over the next several years :)
Silas is growing a lot as well. We go to the doctor now every two weeks, and this is our last week in the double digit countdown, only 10 more weeks to go! We've started working on his room (its a slow process) and it looks great! We cannot believe that in two months we'll have a family of four! God is amazing and although we hadn't planned it all this way, we know He did and He has great things in store for us and the boys. Here are some pictures of Josiah and Jeremy putting his bed together:
Fall is here and we're excited about pumpkin carving, apple butter eating, and watching the leaves change. Winchester is gorgeous this time of year and we're doing our best to soak it up.
We love hearing from you, so drop us a line!
Love,
Jeremy and Jennifer (along with Josiah William and Silas Lee)
5 comments:
Jenn
I miss you all so much! Please keep me posted about the babies. I can't wait to see the pictures of the newest MILLER!
We're so glad to hear that things are going well with all of you! The pictures of Josiah helping Jeremy are precious! What a good little daddy's helper. :)
I wish we could come up and experience a real Fall with you guys!
Hi Jenn.............Josiah has gotten so big. He is such a "beautiful" child. (Don't tell Jeremy I said that....)It makes me sad to be so far away. Wish I could see you all more often and watch him grow!! And you, my dear, look amazing. I'm so glad you are able to work only part time now and can spend more time with your family!! I love you all!!
I always love your blogs and the backgrounds you do with it, as well!
Post a Comment