Have you ever been blessed to meet someone who:
- Could make you laugh and cry at the same time?
- Listened carefully to what you said, making you feel as though your feelings were the most important ever?
- You called anytime and everytime you had a problem because you know you would get good advice and not be judged?
- Bailed you out of a problem or two while promising not to tell a soul?
- Instilled in you confidence when you were struggling with a low self esteem?
- Constantly gave out practical advice in conversation, in such a way that you didn't even realize you were getting advice until years down the road you remembered something he/she said and it helped you immensely?
- Put God first in everything, and prioritized family as a close second?
Well, fortunately, I have had the opportunity to meet, know and love someone who was all these things and more...my beloved Papa. Today would have been his birthday and I am so thankful he was born!
1 comment:
He was such a great man and I am so blessed to have known him for the time I did. I daily see the benefit of his character and devotion because he was such an incredible influence to Cal. I am very thankful.
Post a Comment