Jeremy and I both are now walking around with heads about to burst with excitement over Kids Ministry and our church. We are so blessed to be able to do what we do and love it passionately with all our hearts!
Josiah seems to be growing intellectually every day. He's moved beyond just the "why" questioning to starting to put things together. For example, last night at bed time he said "I'd like to sleep with a cup of water." I replied, "No buddy, water will make you use the bathroom in your sleep." So this morning I offered him a cup of water with breakfast, to which he replied "No thank you, mommy. I don't want to have to go to the bathroom." LOL! Good point, huh?
Silas is growing in his speech development so much lately. He's really starting to formulate sentences, and God has gifted Silas with a number of character traits, but one we're noticing lately is his ability to recognize moments to be thankful. He is saying thank you at appropriate times so much. Only his thank you sounds like "hank hou oomy." It's the sweetest sound ever. He's also very spontaneous in his love! Josiah has always been a loving child, but we prompt him to tell us and others that he loves us/them. Not Silas! We can be riding in the car in silence and he'll pop out with "I love you Daddy," or "I love you bubba." It's precious.
Jeremy is doing great. I am so proud of him, and so thankful we had a week away to dream together, eat food without having food thrown at us, and not have anyone urinate on us while we're sleeping, etc etc. We missed the boys every second, but are so glad we had some down time!
Everyday I realize more and more how unique these two little treasures are...and I am learning through them, how unique we all are. Isn't God grand to design a world filled with individuals?
xoxo
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment