Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy New Year


Shhh....what's that sound? Nothing!!! My babies are both sleeping at the same time, in their own beds during the day time! Wow! What is this? Nap time?? Ha ha ha! I better not jinx myself, huh? I think they're just worn out from long nights of fighting sleep because they want to play with all their new Christmas toys.

Life is carrying on as usual in Miller land...meaning, lots of milk, lots of laughter, and lots of noise! The boys are developing so well and Jeremy and I couldn't be more proud.

I don't have too much to write this time, but just have been pondering today the blessings of family. God has blessed us indeed with material aspects of life, but the more hardships I face, the more I realize that if all those things were stripped away, I'm still one blessed gal. I have a husband who encourages me, boys who dance around me all day, parents who gave me wings (but still kept me close), a sister who is the epitome of strength and faith, a brother in law who is just enough silly and just enough serious to always engage us, in laws who love me unconditionally (and have for the past 11 years), and all of this combined makes my heart soar.

I pray that you have family members that you hold dear, if not, I'd love to have you as one of my "adopted" family members!

Jenn

No comments: