Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ready To POP!

Hi all! We hope you are doing well and that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. I'm (Jenn) going to turn the reins over to Josiah this week and let him blog for a change.

Hey everyone! Mommy finally let me type on the computer this week. She's been a blog hog lately, ha ha! Actually, she has been a cleaning maniac lately. To prepare for baby Silas, we've cleaned everything in the house a million times, including the baseboards! Last night, Daddy and I shampooed the carpets together, and they look amazing. I love to vacuum, and I even know how to say "vac" when I want to do it! Here are some pictures of me vacuuming last night:




We also had a great time at Thanksgiving! Mommy made the turkey, and I loved it, but mostly I loved eating the bread Gran baked! It was our first Thanksgiving without my Papa's so it was definitely a bittersweet time. I miss them so much! Mommy tells me all the time that I am like Papa Roberts in that I never meet a stranger, and she tells me all the time that my Grandpa (Darrell Waller) is exactly like his Daddy, Papa Waller.

Other than that sad aspect to our Thanksgiving, we did have a really positive aspect as well! It was our first Thanksgiving celebrating with my new "Uncle A!" I love Aaron and I'm so glad he's a part of our family now!

I also went up to Bryce Ski Resort this week to visit Mama Roberts. She had a time share up there and me and mommy went to spend the day with her and make peanut butter balls! I hid in all the cabinets and even danced on the coffee table. Here are some pictures of me:






My new favorite words are "done," "papa," "gigi," and "waff" (for waffle)! I am getting so big and strong and cannot wait to meet my new brother Silas. Mommy is hoping to have him any day now! She just wants to hold off until after Auntie's engagement party tomorrow night, after that, bring on the baby!

Mommy and Daddy (well, mostly Daddy) figured out how to work our video camera now, so we'll be posting videos soon too!

Love you all and pray mommy's labor and delivery go well!

1 comment:

brutha_bran said...

Josiah,

You type really well and have a great diction, especially for someone your age.