Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Updated Pictures!

The past few days have been amazing. Jeremy's been off of work (thank you Martin Luther King Jr and President Obama)!

Here's what we've been up to...

As usual, Josiah has been playing with cords, which is a huge no-no. But I snapped a picture before taking it away:


Josiah playing with guns (yikes! how did this ever happen?)




Aaron, Jeremy, and the boys have been playing the Wii:





I've been taking some ridiculously cute pictures of my boys:













(Not pictured): me cleaning the oven and folding laundry, and Jeremy fixing toilets.


Love to you all!

Jenn

2 comments:

The Shoemakes said...

Love the new pics! Little handsome boys!

Unknown said...

Can one be homesick for a place they have never lived before? lol Your boys are getting so big.... i can't wait to see them in just two weeks!! I love you guys and miss you tons.