Happy Wednesday everyone!
Guess what? I'm 26 weeks old ...mommy's belly is getting more and more cramped as I am getting bigger and bigger. But, this week I can actually see my little home in the womb. That's right! My eyes have opened and I can now see, I even can tell when it is light outside or dark outside mommy's tummy. Now mommy says there is no excuse why I won't go to sleep at night since I can tell when she turns out the light. Don't tell her, but I love keeping her awake with all my moving around...I think I'm a night person like my daddy!
Speaking of Daddy, he is very very busy with school this week! He is writing some papers and trying to finish up the semester. If you can, please say a prayer for him as he's burning the candle at both ends (whatever that means...).
Mommy is excited because this is her last week in the 2nd trimester. Can you believe that?! Next week she will be in the 3rd (and last!) trimester. She loves being pregnant, but cannot wait to meet me! I will be here in the world in about 10-14 weeks! Mommy can hardly think of anything else!
I love you all and am so glad you're checking in on me! Don't forget to leave a post, it only takes a second to register!
Josiah
1 comment:
Josiah, We are all so excited in Florida about your coming arrival. We can hardly wait! We are also looking forward to seeing your daddy next week and sure wish you and your mommy could be here too! But we will all see you soon. So keep up the good work and be a good boy! Don't kick mommy too much! Love you very much, Grandaddy, Grammy and Aunt Hollie
Post a Comment