Hi all! I've now officially lived inside mommy for 6 months! Can you believe it? I'm letting her know everyday how much bigger I'm growing...I stretch and flip and kick all day long! I'm so excited about meeting each of you, and its getting closer and closer. Only 3 more months to go!
Just take a look at my checklist for this week: 1) ears—done; 2) fingernails—done; 3) testicles—taking their 3-4 day trip from the abdominal wall to the scrotum; and 4) lung walls—secreting “surfactant”. What’s that? Well, surfactant is sort of what it sounds like: a surface-activated fat whose main purpose is to assist the air sacs (my little lungs) during inflation (as in: filling with air, not getting more expensive). At the end of this week, I'll weigh two pounds already, and be almost 14 inches long! I'm a big boy now!
Mommy is feeling great. She and daddy love to sing to me and read to me. My favorite author so far is Dr. Suess! Have you ever read any of his books? If so, what was your favorite? Daddy has been reading "Oh the places you'll go!" to me at night time!
Well, I look forward to hearing from each of you!
Love,
Josiah
No comments:
Post a Comment