Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Week 25

Hi all! Wow, I can't believe another whole week has passed by since my last post.

I am doing well. I am growing big and strong.

The most exciting thing is that my mommy and daddy get to see me on Friday! That's right, but only via ultrasound!!! They are so excited. I hear them talking about seeing me on the screen all the time.

They are also very busy working on the house so that it is all ready when I get home. This week, they are totally repairing the porch, cleaning up the yard, and fixing some siding that came off during the wind storm this week. Next week, my room may get painted! That is so exciting. I cannot wait to see my room! My Aunt Donna is doing my bedding, and she's even having it custom made. I can't wait until you all see the beautiful fabrics she picked out. I'm so spoiled!

Love you all,
Josiah

No comments: