Thursday, April 5, 2007

My First Post

Hi all. Mommy found this new site for me to start posting. Her good friend Cassie showed her a page similar, and that's all it took mommy to get me started! This seems like a better place for us to keep organized, and so easy for you all to check! We'll be updating weekly until I come, and then we'll see...if mommy takes as many pictures as she plans to, she'll probably have me updating everyday.
Things are going well this week. We are definitely having fun! I have been kicking mommy so hard, even daddy knows I'm really strong already! He layed his head near me last night, and I kicked him in the face just for fun!
Mommy and Daddy are so excited about the showers people have already started planning for us! They have been registering already!
Aunt Andrea (Auntie Ange) is coming home tonight, and I can't wait to kick her again! Her and Aunt Hollie are both graduating in 3.5 weeks, and we are so proud of them!
Love you all,
Josiah (Jenn, and Jeremy too)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It was good to hear from you Josiah. We've been wondering when you were going to talk to us. It is Friday before Easter and Grandpa and Gran are having a cup of coffee and talking about you dying your first Easter eggs and getting your first Easter basket this weekend. We are so excited and hope you are too! If we can figure out how to work the new video camera we bought for you we will video it so you can see it later.

darrell said...

I love the new website Josiah. I will be talking to you more!

Daddy said...

Hey slugger!! I felt you last night. You were winding up just like you were throwing fastballs. There's a big game on tonight, Mets vs Braves. I will let you know how the score ends up. One day you and I will play baseball in the backyard and I will teach you how to hit a curveball. You are so special to me.