Sunday, September 2, 2007

4 weeks

I am a month old already! This has been a very great week for me. I met more of mommy and daddy's friends. I had such a good time. Some of them traveled from Northern VA to see me, some of them traveled from the Virgin Islands!!! Isn't that amazing??!?
This week I also got to drink out of a bottle for the first time! Daddy fed me one bottle every day this week. I really enjoyed that time with daddy, but I cried for mommy after a couple of the bottles because I was still hungry!
I have had a lot of stomach aches this week! Mommy and Daddy have tried so hard to help me with them, but my stomach still hurts sometimes after I eat. I should outgrow that in the next couple of weeks.
My cousin Katie was born this week! I cannot wait to meet her! I know also that my friend Gideon will be born soon. It will be so great to finally meet him!
This month will bring many milestones in my little life! My muscles are developing, I can focus my vision on objects close to my face, I can follow moving objects with my eyes, and I'm staying awake more often!
I love you all.

Josiah

No comments: