Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Troubleshooting

Hey all! It appears the albums aren't showing up. Here's a link to his volume 1 at 6 weeks album:

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l295/jennifermiller3/Josah%20Week%206/

Here's a link to volume 2:

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l295/jennifermiller3/Josiah%20Week%206%20Volume%202/

Here's a linkt to a video of him swinging:

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l295/jennifermiller3/?action=view¤t=100_1115.flv



Now, I've tried to share these things multiple times in the old way...so if a million posts of the same thing shows up tomorrow, I will do my best to clean it all up quickly. Just hang in there with us as we work out the kinks!

Love,
Jenn (and Jeremy and Josiah too)

1 comment:

Gideon said...

Josiah, I like your swing, it looks like fun. Mommy thinks that I will like my swing too. We have one at our house and at my Bubbie and Pop-pop's house! When you come visit, you can try out my swing too. Hopefully we will see each other really soon.