Hi everyone! I am 5 weeks old! It is so hard to believe how fast time flies outside of mommy's tummy. I hope you're all doing well.
This past week was very busy for me. I hung out with mommy. She started back at the gym this week and so on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, I get an hour with Daddy all to my self. Daddy is doing great in his classes. He is so smart!
On Saturday I dressed up like a hot dog for Auntie Ange! She loves hot dogs...ha ha. I also wore the all Nike outfit she gave me. Then, I went with her, Daddy and Mommy to the hair studio. I watched her cut Daddy's hair! She does such a great job.
My tummy still hurts occasionally, but it seems to be getting better. Mommy and Daddy have started a little bed time routine with me where I get a bath, get a little massage, Daddy reads me a story while Mommy feeds me. Then I sleep in my crib until I wake up to eat again (usually around midnight or 1 am). Mommy then gets me and brings me back to her room. They miss me when I sleep in my room, and it is so much easier for me to be beside them in my little bassinette. But, I think when I'm around 3 months I'll sleep in my bed every night...
Ok, well that's my updates. I love you all. Don't forget to check out the new album below!
Josiah
No comments:
Post a Comment