Friday, September 21, 2007

Another week of troubleshooting

Hey again everyone! We're still having trouble with posting the album. So here's a link to some recent pictures:

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l295/jennifermiller3/Week%207/

Here are a couple of videos:

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l295/jennifermiller3/Week%207/?action=view¤t=100_1155.flv

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l295/jennifermiller3/Week%207/?action=view¤t=100_1156.flv

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l295/jennifermiller3/Week%207/?action=view¤t=100_1161.flv

Some have had trouble seeing the video. If you do, and would like the direct link, just email mommy!


This weekend...I am going to meet my great grandparents!!! They are so excited to see me. I'm making the trip with Mommy and Andrea to North Carolina!! It is going to be so much fun! I will be sure to take lots of pictures!

Love
Josiah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer and Jeremy,

Your little man is so adorable. I loved the videos they are so cute and so real. there is nothing like a little baby to make your day great.
I know your mom and dad are so proud of him. I am sure they are not spoiling him either. hahaha

Tell everyone hello and give them my love.

Love and prayers to you too,
Cindy Luna